The enviornment and our customers are at the core of what we do!
We take our mission seriously and our promises to you. Our service is offered as an alternative to help make sustainable purchase choices at Christmas but we understand that the best choice is an individual one.
- We will only sell living trees that have a better than good chance of surviving after Christmas,
- and only trees that we would be proud to have in our own homes.
- Our own purchasing and farming choices will always have sustainability in mind.
- Maintenance practices will always have the least amount of soil, air, water, and habitat impact as possible. At the time of writing in September 2023, so far we have not used any chemical intervention for pest and weed control ever.
- When trees are supplied by a third party, where possible they will be a British farmer who cares for the environment as much as we do.
- For every purchase, we donate £1 to our charity partner Trees for Cities so that more trees can be planted in urban locations in the UK.
Eco Elf wants to make everyone’s Christmas greener with a sustainable alternative
to the one-time purchase of throw away live Christmas trees.